Wednesday 17 December 2008

London Party & One Book Launch: Ballistics

Ballistics







BALLISTICS!


Early evening, starting about 6PM in Central London,
near an easy-access tube-station.

VENUE WILL BE CONFIRMED AS SOON AS
WE HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF NUMBERS

The date is Wednesday 14th January.



Please reply asap. Also, if by any chance you are thinking of buying more than one copy
of Ballistics, please let me know, so I can make sure we have enough copies!

CONFIRMED


01 Alex
02 Nancy
03 Dan
04 Lexie
05 Caroline D
06 Debbie
07 Bridie
08 P-J
09 Jo M
10 Adam Pearson
11 Katie Langdon
12 Clare Temperley
13 THE MAN
14 Cally Taylor
15 Ants Davies
16 Cedric, hopefully
17 Chrissie, maybe

I'D PARTICULARLY LOVE TO MEET UP WITH OLD BOOT-CAMPERS,
CURRENT BCERS, THOSE I'VE CYBER-MET ON WD-TLC

Absolutely anyone from WD is welcome,
but PLEASE contact me beforehand so
I can ensure we have room!


IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE, PLEASE SHOUT, AS I'M GOING DEAF....


PS If I owe anybody money the meeting is in Aberdeen


PLEASE reply asap so I can book etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment